Monday, January 24, 2011

Just For The Record,

I ordered those violet and baby blue shoes from heels.com on Sunday evening.  Hopefully, I will be able to manage a one inch platform and a 4 3/4" heel for several hours at a time.  If not, we'll have to go to plan B.  Which I still have yet to create.

It is week three of my final semester, and though I'm not drowning myself in alcohol to keep everything calm, I am definitely feeling the stress.  I have a speech to give tomorrow, two pieces of typed homework due, the recording of The Almost Weekly Show, and band practice.  I am going to fall into bed half dead tomorrow night.  Hopefully, I'll sleep a couple hours this evening, but I'm not pressing my luck.  I still have this speech to write.

This evening, I start a radio blog talk show.  I've never done it.  I don't know how it works.  I think this is kind of my audition, so I'm going to try to be as offensive as possible.  Or sexual.  Or sexy.  No, I can't do sexy.  Maybe awkward.  Well, we will see how it goes.  I'm not holding my breath.  But it begins at 7:00 p.m. EST, if anyone wants to hear it, and it can be found http://www.blogtalkradio.com/crackerbarreljones/2011/01/25/wed-pull-a-whole-mess-of-rowboats-in-our-teeth-to-see-jack-lalanne-just-one-more-time
I don't know how any of it works, so don't ask.

In order to prepare for my speech tomorrow, I'm going to ignore it until after the blog radio show.  I'm too freaked out to concentrate on anything else.  Except The Almost Weekly Show.  Which I'm leaving for approximately now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bitsy! I have NO problem with you following my blog; your support is fantastic! I love your writing style...keep up the cool blogging!

    And awkward can be really marketable, just saying!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete